LTD CIS rebate due, year-end 31/03 but accounts not ready yet (likely to be a month or so).
1) Start the refund process now, asking for the full balance to be credited to the CT account, then request a refund from the CT account (if due) once the CT600 has gone in? (can CT be refunded online like through the dashboard like you can with Self Assessment? Never checked...)
2) Hold fire until the CT600 has gone in, offset the exact amount for CT and request the difference back?
3) Request a full refund immediately and settle the CT balance at a later date?
I've always gone with 2 but given the delays surrounding CIS with LTD's i'm wondering if 1 might be the easier solution?