I am new to this forum, it was recommended to me by a friend and hopefully someone out there can shed some light for me?
- I live in Guernsey
- I work through a Ltd. Co set up in Guernsey
- Job - freelance surveyor / consultant
- Work is based onboard ships outside of UK 12 nautical miles
- Both on the UKCS and other contries continental shelfs
- I use an agencies in the UK to get the work and invoice the UK agencies for payment.
- I am not VAT registered
Do I need to be VAT registered? Should I be invoicing for VAT? I have had a read around, it seems very complex? and I cannot seem to fathom an answer!
any help to shed some light on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance