UK Dom now Non UK Resident working for UK employer, duties performed outside the UK

UK Dom now Non UK Resident working for UK...

Didn't find your answer?

I have a client who became a non UK resident on 6/4/2012. He is working 100% overseas for a UK employer and was granted NT status after completing a P85.

He has to complete a tax return because he has rental income. 

​Does his P60 from his UK employer have to be entered on to his tax return?

Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

Rebecca Benneyworth profile image
By Rebecca Benneyworth
16th Jan 2014 15:30


As a non resident he is only taxable on his UK source income, which for an employee would be in respect of duties performed in the UK. He will have a UK personal allowance to set against the rental income.

Thanks (0)