Share this content

Unit trusts held in an investment account

What kind of certificate should be issued by Aviva

Didn't find your answer?

I am having trouble getting information via a clients power of attorney official.  The client has an Aviva Unit trust held in an investment account.  I cannot get hold of the financial advisors or Aviva directly.  She has a regular income each month but this is not a 5% withdrawal bond.  The financial advisor has "estimated" dividend income and interest, however I need more details. This is the last year I shall deal with the client because of these problems! What should Aviva be issuing and surely this should be available now its September!!!

Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

paddle steamer
16th Sep 2019 11:01

"The client has an Aviva Unit trust held in an investment account"

Not sure precisely what an investment account is in this context, is this like a "platform" with someone akin to Hargreaves Lansdown?

Certainly all Unit trusts I have seen tend to issue:

1. vouchers re distributions
2. 3 or 6 monthly performance reports where at least net distribution received will be restated again in a different context.
3. if with say someone like HG then one can readily find reports/consolidated tax certs etc- I get most of mine just after 30th April, they do not post to me but they are available via my online account.

Thanks (0)
Share this content