Share this content

University courses and work related training

University courses and work related training

All the HMRC guidance on work related training I've come across studiously avoids mention of university degree/diploma type courses (I know there is a scholarship exemtpion, but that is for full time courses).

What are opinions on whether a course being a university part time degree course somehow disqualifies it from the work related provisions?

I am thinking particularly of one man limiteds, where the contractor wants to update skills and make the company more marketable (I appreciate the company can be closed and the degree then thought of as a personal benefit, but let's assume that will not be the case).


Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content