Share this content

What is the process

Non Resident Client who is treaty non resident

Didn't find your answer?

I have a Limited company client who is treaty non-resident as they are managing the company from overseas.  They do not have a company overseas.

I understand to take my client out from the UK Corporation tax system we would need to write to HMRC explaining the circumstances and provide a resident certificate from their home country.  How long does this process take and do HMRC normally come back with queries ?  Trying to figure out how much I should charge my client for this work.  

Thank You


Replies (0)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content