Share this content

what years to amend for an underdec of private fee

medical client (who is of a certain age now ) has been making his own returns (bad mistake ) and has returned private fee income in other income section (net)  instead of self employed pages. He has discovered that  he has underdec the income (circa 8000 to 10000 ) in each of the past 4 years, no underdec for the previous three years and no records for the earlier years he can amend 2015/16 on the return on line and 2016/17 will be correct.  suggested presentation to hmrc please


Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content