Share this content

When to file Corporation Tax?

When to file Corporation Tax?


I'm a UK Non-Resident and live in the United States. I've recently incorporated my company online with Companies House.

- My question is how do I pay taxes? Do I have to register myself on HMRC Website? I got confused when I went to HMRC website since "self-assessment" or "self-employed" are terms restricted to UK Residents (with a National Insurance Number, etc.).

Or, do I need to do absolutely nothing? (i.e. HMRC will contact me automatically at the end of the tax year and give me 9 months (approx.) to file the return if they feel it's necessary?).

Also, does Companies House play a role in this? (i.e. WebFiling is where we file Company's Accounts and Annual Return. Are these things forwarded to HMRC?)

Please help.

Thank you!


Please login or register to join the discussion.

06th Jul 2012 08:01

Look at these

You are not using an accountant?

Thanks (0)
Share this content