Share this content

Where Can I Find A Property Tax Specialist

Advice for a Client - Property Taxes

Didn't find your answer?

I have a new client who needs to  urgently get tax advice for his residential property investments.

Does anyone know  of an experienced  tax consultant who I can contact on behalf of my client?

Replies (4)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By penelope pitstop
13th Dec 2019 11:57

Me, me, me, me, me, me.

But I am a little busy at the moment!

I have a free space in my diary around April 2024 if that is any good.

Thanks (1)
By LiamDenson
13th Dec 2019 12:19

PayStream offer a property portfolio review service, you can find information on this using the below or by emailing [email protected]

Thanks (1)
Red Leader
By Red Leader
13th Dec 2019 13:24

I think you should have a look at this firm:

Thanks (1)
By carnmores
13th Dec 2019 13:50

can you give us a little more information there should be lots of great advisers on here

Thanks (1)
Share this content