Forum Private Messages and User Profiles
I love this forum, it's a great resource and the people are lovely.
Sometimes, though, I fancy sending a message to one of the users about one thing or another, and wish it was like other message boards where you can click on their name and have the option to view profile and send a private message.
Given that there is some kind of profile set up with user accounts (though I have no idea what it does), and that you have to be a member to use the forum, is there any chance we could have this basic message board function available to us? I am sure I'm not the only one who would appreciate it!
- Missing tax return 305 4
- r there any crustie unemployed failed accounting clerks here ? 245 3
- Companies House paper incorporation - date of birth omission 97 2
- Are you going to Tick and Bash on 21 May? 1,037 30
- Inflation and fees 1,354 24
- Sage Priority Support 164 3
- incorrect old p60 294 5
- US company hiring UK citizens in UK 174 2
- Cost of demolition of a shed - revenue or capital? 821 24
- Micro-entity accounts 178 1
- Related party disclosure 192 3
- Company reconstruction 126 1
- Rolled up interest and late interest rules 226 6
- US LLC - anomaly in UK and US treatment 137 3
- Basic Tools and PAYE succession 161 1
- Advice please! 406 2
- VAT on new builds 179 3
- CGT query on investment property sale 139 1
- Summarise excel cashbook by month 381 6
- Are accountants facing a doomsday scenario? 1,981 28