Mid-market cloud accounting specialist Aqilla has released a September upgrade that caters in particular for those finance managers who come back from holiday with 2014 plans and budgets on their minds.
- Included among the enhancements in the Aqilla 1308 release are:
- Export Excel outputs for financial reporting
- An Attrribute wizard that can set critera against different dimensions in Aqilla’s interactive budget documents
- Purchase order imports via an enhancement to Aqilla’s Excel Add-in
- Improved password and account control security features.
“From the level of activity we’ve seen since the beginning of September, everyone’s come back from holiday and is wondering what to...
About John Stokdyk
John Stokdyk is the global editor of AccountingWEB UK and AccountingWEB.com.