Although we have seen a fair amount of change during the year there are a couple of matters left to be dealt with which happen today.
Toni Trevett of CompleteHR runs through some of the key changes coming into effect...
Register with AccountingWEB for free to read the rest of the article, which includes:
- Employer liability for third party harassment
- National minimum wage rates
- Executive pay
- Amended protection for employee pensions rights on a TUPE transfer
- The agricultural minimum wage is abolished
- Reporting of injuries regulations and first-aid requirements change
- New tribunal fee remissions scheme takes effect
About Toni Trevett
Toni is the founder of CompleteHR Ltd, and is the company's lead consultant and trainer. She specialises in the broad area of management development training including the skills of people management and HR .