I took a flight from Edinburgh today and I am back in London. I left my Clients4life book on the plane! I had highlighted some key aspects I needed to reflect on. I will order another copy today.
It is a cold Sunday evening. I want this week to be far better than previous 3-4 weeks, Better from productivity and getting to the office earlier aspect.
For one reason or another I have been getting to the office about 10.30ish. When I am late the day is just not the same. I feel guilty and my productivity slumps. In addition it does not set a good example to my work experience person.
What's on the agenda for the week?
1) Determine what I have to do ie chargeable work.,
2) Plan the work
3) Been slipping on responding to client emails - respond on Monday! Clients are my business!
4) Plan for the next few months, work, practice management and marketing
5) Fridays for Practice management only
6) Gym at lunch time
7) Scan, recycle or action pile of post on my desk. I normally deal with this straight away. It has been odd few weeks.
8) Chase outstanding fees. Well only 2 clients. They are okay.
9) Need to make short term, medium term and long term plans.
Client work will take a priority this week. Everything else can be left to a later date.
I so hope I am able to cycle to work tomorrow and the rest of the week. It would just set me for the day.