7 Reasons to Switch to BrightPay
BrightPay 2018/19 is now available to pre-order.
With over 20 years payroll experience, we provide solutions that are cost effective. For just £99 + VAT for the standard licence and £229 + VAT for the bureau licence, BrightPay is the perfect solution for your business.
- Customer Satisfaction: BrightPay’s customer satisfaction rates are improving year on year. We have a 99.8% customer satisfaction rating for BrightPay and a 99.6% satisfaction rating for BrightPay’s customer support. Read BrightPay’s testimonials to find out what our customers think.
- Easy Import Facility: We are continuously making it easier to switch to BrightPay with our seamless import facilities. Get up and running in minutes with our one-step import facilities for HMRC Basic PAYE Tools. We also offer import facilities from Moneysoft, IRIS, Sage, Qtac and 12Pay.
- Superior Functionality: BrightPay’s payroll bureau licence includes full functionality for auto enrolment, CIS, and payrolling of benefits. It also includes a payroll journal export with nominal ledger code mappings to accounting packages, including Sage, Xero, Quickbooks, Exact and Kashflow.
- Highly Recognised: BrightPay is HMRC recognised and fully accredited by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers. BrightPay has recently been highly commended by CIPP at the Annual Excellence Awards.
- Payroll Software for Mac: Not only is BrightPay available on Mac devices, but it is the only native Mac payroll software. Eliminate the need for a second PC or running Windows parallel on your Mac with BrightPay.
- No Hidden Costs: With BrightPay there are no extra or hidden costs. BrightPay’s bureau licence includes unlimited clients, unlimited employees, free phone and email support, and full functionality for auto enrolment.
- Employee Self-Service: With our optional add-on product - BrightPay Connect, employees can access their own password-protected employee portal where they can view payslips and other payroll documents, an annual leave calendar, request annual leave and view the number of leave days remaining. Employers can also upload other employee documents such as contracts of employment and staff handbooks.
Book a demo today to find out why BrightPay is the perfect solution for your business.
Sign up to BrightPay’s newsletter
GDPR is changing how we communicate with you. After May 2018, we will not be able to email you about webinar events, special offers, legislation changes, other group products and payroll related news without you subscribing to our newsletter. You will be able to unsubscribe at anytime. Don’t miss out - sign up to our newsletter today!
You might also be interested in
The payroll solution that provides all you need for Auto Enrolment.