AccountancyManager Development Poll - Week 4
Outstanding, another great week of voting by all, thank you. Before we get started with announcing our winner, we wanted to share a quick video of our Calendar View Task manager which you voted for previously.
With positive initial feedback from our customers, we thank you all for voting for this development.
I know the suspense is killing you, so what development won this weeks poll? Well, we have a tie!!
- Auto SMS meeting reminder
- GoCardless Integration
This is great news, these 2 developments have proven popular and we are excited to get them ready for you.
This week we have more great suggestions that we would like you to pick from.
Here are your options -
- Automation of HMRC expiry dates of codes – Automated request sent to clients for when the HRMC code is expiring
- Letter / Mailmerge – ability to create letters to clients/prospects within AM using a mail merge feature
- Client Bank Account details section – Ability to store clients Bank Account details in dedicated secure section
- Facility to create dividend tax vouchers & minutes – Function to create vouchers & minutes templates
Please cast your vote here –
We look forward to the results next week.