AccountsIQ Launches Fixed Asset Register - No More Spreadsheets!
AccountsIQ New Fixed Asset Register
Financial management software company AccountsIQ has launched a Fixed Asset Register which fully integrates with the product’s core financials. Responding to the requests of a growing number of clients representing larger businesses, the Fixed Asset Register was developed over the last year.
The first phase of the module is now available for existing AccountsIQ users to purchase and implement and as an optional extra for companies considering replacing their existing software with the AccountsIQ financial management software suite.
The Fixed Asset Register allows users to centrally store all asset details; handle disposals and extensions; create a fixed asset class which defines the depreciation method, rate and default GL accounts of all assets linked to the class; and run month end depreciation journals.
A future release will include the ability to import fixed assets directly from purchase transactions; a first-time import of assets from Excel and Fixed Asset Reporting.
A Quick digital Win for SMEs
Key benefits for finance teams of AccountsIQ’s Fixed Asset Register solution include:
- One database to store all your company and group assets;`
- Use our approval workflow and App to approve fixed asset POs or invoices;
- Full document management for purchase invoices, warranties, contracts;
- Scheduled dates for maintenance or renewal;
- Link assets to leases or loans;
- Automated depreciation journals;
- Fixed Asset schedule and note for your auditors;
- CapEx forecasting.
And no more need for Excel!
Watch a short video of how it works
Expense Capture App Available from September
AccountsIQ will also have available from September a new simple-to-use Expense Capture App to add to its portfolio of products.
What will it do?
Capture via Smart phone a photo of expense items or receipts;
- Add in coding;
- Submit as part of a claim for approval to line manager;
- Route expenses for client re-charge;
- Tag as company paid or to be re-reimbursed;
- Tag to a project;
- Calculate start to finish mileage claims using Google Maps;
- Fixed expense items that can be locked [Subsistence Rate]
- Integrates with the finance ledger and is automatically paid once approved.
The Expense App will be available on its own or as part of an existing AccountsIQ package.
To find out more about our Fixed Asset Register, Expense Capture App or any of our other additional modules, please get in touch.
Visit our web site to see the full details of AccountsIQ's cloud accounting software.