Automatic Invoice Scanning for Sage 50 & Sage 200 – How does that work?
Sage 50 and Sage 200 users are now automatic their invoice scanning processes by automatically scanning and capturing all relevant data from their invoices with the Sage Authorised Solution for Sage 50 and Sage 200, PaperLess Document Management Software. Once data is captured documents can be sent for approval or directly posted to Sage, with the advantage that Sage users will have the relevant documents directly linked to the corresponding transactions in Sage, so that invoice retrieval can be done via a simple lookup directly from within Sage.
What about Sage users that are using Purchase Orders in Sage 50 or Sage 200?
Well for those users the automation can be taken even further with PaperLess Document Management automatically matching invoice amount against the Purchase Order amount and only posting invoices that match the PO approved amount. When there is a mismatch PaperLess will automatically send the invoice on document flow to the PO Originator, meaning that people working in the finance department do not have to waste any more time dealing with these invoices.
- Automatic Invoice Recognition (know more about PaperLess OCR Software)
- Automatic Matching & Closing of Purchase Orders – No more time spent on manually checking if invoice amount matches the purchase order, PaperLess for Sage does it automatically for you.
- Full Automation of Emailed Invoices – Get all invoices received via email automatically processed and posted into Sage, including Automatic Matching and Closing of Purchase Orders.
- Online Invoice Approval with PaperLess Document Flow
- Look-up of Documents and approval audit trail directly from within Sage
- Full Automation of Emailed Invoices with PaperLess Company Inbox
- Automatic attach of Documents to Sage accounting lines – Get all information automatically organised and easily accessible by having it linked directly to Sage.
- Seamless Integration with Sage 50cloud and Sage 200cloud – Besides being a Sage Platinum Developer Partner, PaperLess is also a Sage certified solution for both Sage 50 and Sage 200.
What explains the Invoice Recognition Success Rates achieved by PaperLess Software?
PaperLess uses two layers of OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology to extract the relevant data from your invoices by using Automatic Invoice Recognition ensuring that Sage users achieve the best results on Automatic Data Capture.
OCR stands for Optical Character Recognition technology which is becoming part of the daily routines of any finance professional dealing with a large number of documents. Usually companies using this type of technology are the ones who focus on increasing productivity margins in order to gain competitive advantages.
After running automatic invoice recognition, businesses can post accounting transactions with the relevant documents attached directly from PaperLess into their existing accounting applications. PaperLess integrates seamlessly with Sage 50c, Sage 200c, Sage 200 Standard Online and Sage 200 Extra Online and it is precisely the seamless integration achieved by this Sage Developer Platinum Partner that explain why PaperLess is becoming the preferred choice of Sage users to automate document management processes and speed-up invoice processing routines.
What to do with all the data extracted from the documents?
Well that is where things get more complicated and why you should make sure your document management software works together with your accounting software. If the OCR software you have only extracts the data and does not integrate with the software you are using for your accounts, you end up having to copy and paste it into the fields where you want to have that data placed. That is why integration with your accounting software is key to ensure that you fully exploit all the potential your OCR engine has to offer.
What are Sage users saying about PaperLess Software?
Chris Houghton, Eventura’s Owner
Graham Tallman, GPF Lewis Infrastructure & Systems Manager
Nicholas Reyes-Ramirez, Everyman Media Group’s Finance Assistant
Paul Adams, from JACOB
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: +44 (0) 207 135 2007