Beat the January Blues: Switch to BrightPay and save £163
January can be quite a depressing month for most of us. You’re back to work, the weather is freezing, spirits are low - some are on a diet, eating lettuce leaves for lunch, others have no money and most are all of the above. All is not lost as you can take steps to get your January off to the right start by switching your payroll provider and saving some money.
Last year, BrightPay grew by a massive 60%. Payroll bureaus are moving to BrightPay due to increasing payroll costs from competitors, rising costs of auto enrolment and poor customer support with the current provider. To brighten your January, we are now offering 50% off BrightPay 2017/18 at just £114.50 + VAT. To top it all off, we’re throwing in a BrightPay Connect licence worth £49 + VAT, that’s a total saving of £163.
Here’s a few reasons why you should book a demo of BrightPay to see just what you’re missing.
- BrightPay has a customer satisfaction rating of 99%.
- Customers agree that BrightPay’s payroll saves them time (99.5%) and money (99.4%).
- Free customer support with an impressive 98% customer satisfaction rate.
- BrightPay was awarded highly commended at this years CIPP payroll awards.
- The bureau licence includes unlimited employees and unlimited employers.
- Free auto enrolment, CIS, payroll journal export and easy import when switching.
- Free CPD accredited webinars.
Save even more with our Free CPD Webinars
At BrightPay we are helping bureaus even more by running a series of free webinars throughout the year. Our CPD webinars are accredited by the CPD Certification Service where you will be provided with a CPD cert for all webinars attended. New customers can save even more by attending online webinars. Our next webinar topic is - ‘GDPR for your Payroll Bureau’ on the 6th February. Register here.
Written by Karen Bennett | BrightPay Payroll Software
- Does your business need BrightPay Connect's Employee Self-Service Portal?
- 2018-19 Rates and Thresholds for Employers
- The benefits of offering cloud payroll services