BTCSoftware launches MTD information hub
Welcome to the launch of the new MTD Information Hub, from tax software specialists BTCSoftware.
This information is available to not only existing BTCSoftware customers, but all accounting practitioners and bookkeepers.
Visit the MTD information hub for detailed information on the following key points:
- HMRC Announcements – Keeping you updated on the latest developments on MTD for VAT
- Simple to follow guides on signing up your clients/business to the MTD for VAT public pilot
- Guidance on setting up the new Agent Services Account and completing steps involved before you start using software to file MTD VAT returns
- BTCSoftware MTD for VAT Solutions - BTCHub
Other information you need to learn about MTD for VAT can also be found on our information hub as well as the above.
Paul Oldridge, business development director of BTCSoftware says "The information hub will give people the opportunity to follow and read more about MTD which is relevant to them and help our customers and support them effectively with their plans,"
“This new information portal will help people looking at all aspects of Making Tax Digital; it is designed to empower the customer with more direct information about MTD”. Customer focus and innovation in products and service are indeed at the heart of our business model.
MTD public beta goes live
Oldridge added “The launch of the MTD information Hub follows the published announcement by HMRC on MTD private beta going live,” “We are excited as this is significant and relevant to our customers. We have been speaking to them and receiving extremely positive feedback about the way the information we provide to them. BTCSoftware will be announcing further plans in 2019 regarding the BTCHub,”
BTCHub – MTD for VAT made easy software solutions
Since 2016, BTCSoftware has been working closely with HMRC to ensure that Making Tax Digital for VAT (MTD for VAT) is as smooth as possible for customers. Together, they have created the BTCHub, BTCSoftware’s MTD for VAT solution to make it a reality and provides practical solutions to the technical challenges that MTD presents.
Since testing the MTD technology, award-winning BTCSoftware was delighted to be featured in HMRC’s list of approved MTD for VAT software developers back in July 2018. This recognises that it has satisfactorily:
- tested its products in HMRC’s test environment
- already demonstrated a prototype of its software to HMRC
- proved its software complied with HMRC’s rules and guidelines
Visit the MTD Information Hub now to find out more.