Discover the digital technologies Internal auditors are adopting into their work with Caseware's 2024 Trends report
Internal auditors are adopting more digital technologies and analytics into their work – learn about these and other trends
Internal audit teams are continuing to evolve their processes and procedures as they incorporate new technologies into their operations.
Caseware’s 2024 State of Internal Audit Trends Report delves into the biggest opportunities and hurdles facing internal audit departments, including the recruiting and retention of skilled internal auditors, shifting from manual to digital audit processes and the growth of Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) reporting.
This year’s report is based on the responses of more than 1,000 internal auditors from around the globe, including heads of internal audit, directors of internal audit, chief audit executives and internal auditors.
Download this report to find out:
- What internal pressures internal auditors face within their organisations, such as having to do more work with fewer resources
- How quickly demand for ESG audits, as well as Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) audits, is growing
- What types of fraud concern global audit teams the most
- The most in-demand skills audit teams are seeking
- How well your colleagues around the world are coping with the shortage of skilled internal auditors
Practitioners today face an array of game-changing trends, such as increasing regulation, a shortage of skilled auditing talent and the adoption of new and exciting technologies like generative AI and automated workflows. This report reveals how your peers are handling these challenges and offers insights you can use to improve your internal audit department.
Some of the key questions answered in this year’s edition of the report include:
- What is the most in-demand skill internal audit departments are seeking?
- How prepared are internal auditors to combat fraud in their organisations?
- What is the number one challenge practitioners are facing today?
Caseware’s 2024 State of Internal Audit Trends Report reveals how the internal audit profession is evolving and uncovers insights that will help you and your team deliver high-quality audits and insights in the year ahead.
Download your free copy of this year’s report and help ensure your internal audit team is well-equipped for whatever the future may hold.
You might also be interested in
Caseware financial reporting and audit solutions.