Explore the upcoming features of Senta
Take a look our recently added email updates plus a peek at the exciting new features that will be available soon.
Recently released: Email updates
Users can now prevent other practice users from viewing their emails from the emails tab (Your account > Your profile menu)
Also, a ‘last synced’ email timestamp now shows on the user list (Settings > Users)
- GoProposal Integration: Search your existing prospects in Senta when creating proposals - When prospects return completed proposals, they will automatically convert to clients in Senta, add the agreed services and kick off any jobs in Senta automatically
- Client portal upgrades
- Practice inbox: View any incoming practice emails and triage them accordingly
- Adding ad hoc tasks to jobs in progress: Offers more flexibility in the way your jobs run
- Microsoft Word document production: Compose documents in Word and drag templates into Senta
- If you need any help or advice on using these new features, contact Senta Support and we’ll be happy to assist you
Senta user groups
Due to the sucess of our first user group in July, we will be running a user group every quarter. If you'd like to join us next Thursday 25th October, contact us on [email protected]
Would you like to know more? Take a look at the demo sections of the first user group here.
Senta provides cloud-based CRM, marketing, workflow, email automation, secure documents and insights for accountants and bookkeepers. Sign up now for a free for a 30-day, unlimited trial (no credit card required).