Five reasons why Capium’s new CoSec service is a market gamechanger
Capium prides itself on being an end-to-end, pure cloud suite that works seamlessly out of the metaphorical box. One price, one software and no need for a busy accountant to go on the hunt for additional apps, APIs or integrations.
As a result, Capium has gone one step further to broaden its ecosystem by introducing its all new Company Secretarial product backed up by First Corporate Law Services. By signing up to Capium, customers can be sure of 5 things:
- Unlike stand-alone CoSec Services or other Accounting Software providers, Capium is working hard to ensure its CoSec service will include a direct data synchronisation – which means that data updated in Companies House will automatically update Client data in Capium
- As with every SaaS business, support in a highly regulated industry is crucial, Capium already offers 6-days a week support but as the devil is in the detail the Company is partnering with First Order to provide free legal support to all Customers
- Cash is King as Capium continues to offer market leading prices on Cloud Practice Software, its CoSec service starts from as low as £25 per month for up to 50 Clients
- Avoid a patchwork quilt approach to software, joining the Capium ecosystem allows Accountants to dramatically simplify their supply chain. One software, one subscription
- Access your CoSec service from any device anywhere in the world – cut the cord of clunky desktop software designed to restrict your usage
Tushir Patel, CEO of Capium, says “This is just one more step in our journey. Cloud Practice Software shouldn’t cost the earth and should actively simplify the Accountant’s life by saving them time. That’s our ethos, if it saves time then it’s on our roadmap.”
“As with our approach to software development, collaboration is key, which is why we are delighted to be collaborating with First Corporate Law Services on the legal support of this service.”
To find out more about Capium’s Company Secretarial and Formations service, sign up for a free 7-day trial today.