Smeebi, who offer business intelligence in the cloud have now added support for Kashflow, Xero, Sage L50, Sage Instant and Sage One Accountant Edition and are looking for existing UK based users of these accounting packages to try Smeebi SaaS BI for free as a great complimentary reporting, analysis and planning tool. Smeebi is currently using a simple and quick manual export then upload solution, resulting in an instant dashboard, with integration for automated refreshes through API coming soon.
So, If you are using Kashflow , Xero or Sage either for your own business or to support your clients, get in touch with Smeebi to request a free account by joining the Super User group, just email [email protected]
stating your accountancy package and the word Super User: “Kashflow/Xero or Sage Super User”. All Smeebi ask for in return is feedback to help bring more great new features. We are also developing a solution against data from Freeagent and Intuit Quickbooks – so watch out for more news in the New Year.
As a Smeebi cloud based Super User you will get:
• Smeebi’s instant and customizable cockpit view of financial KPIs with your comments added and educational definitions.
• Reporting with collaborative comments available to share online, print or create pdf and individual chart image functions.
• Simple growth or decline budget planning tool that can also be used for ‘what-if’ scenarios.
• Powerful yet easy analysis of KPIs, financial account details and budget.
• Direct access to the Smeebi team for support to help you get started and use Smeebi to the full
• Influence over what features and enhancements will be next
• Opportunities to get some marketing exposure through promoted case studies
Smeebi started life in 2011 in Finland, after its founders recognised a genuine need for a business intelligence solution designed specifically for small and medium sized businesses. Their vision is to develop a powerful, yet, user friendly solution for SME’s. Unlike most other enterprise BI products on offer, Smeebi has been created around an affordable subscription based model, simply ready-to-go online. Smeebi are passionate about empowering SME’s with a better understanding of their data, and remain focused on developing solutions that solve some of the key challenges that small businesses face; saving time, keeping track of what’s going on, and ultimately, making better informed decisions. www.smeebi.com