Free Webinar - Tony Talks
How accountants can use a new style of banking to their advantage
Thursday, 21 February 2018 | Time: 12:30 - 13:15
The ICPA is hosting a free webinar for all accountants in practice where we will look at a new style of banking. We will look at how it works and what the implications are for businesses as well as accountants. We will also look at how the features of this new type of account can be used by accountants to their advantage. ICPA Chairman Tony Margaritelli will be joined by not one but two expert speakers for this edition of Tony Talks.
- Adam Goodall, Co-founder & Chief of Product at Coconut
- Elaine Clark, Managing Director of Cheap Accounting
• A new style of banking for business clients
• How it will affect accountants
• How accountants can use it to their advantage
Join Tony and his expert speakers as they look into this potential game changer. Participants can submit questions in advance as well as during the interview.
Book your place on this FREE webinar