Gbooks enhances practice management offering
With the tax return season over, accountants can once again focus on how to better organise clients and manage their practices.
Gbooks, the market leading cloud-based tax and accounts system, has added some new features to our Practice Management module to help with this process and to help your business do more with the same resources.
Have you ever wished you could view a snapshot for a client giving a summary of all emails, meetings, phone calls, tasks and miscellaneous items?
Well, now you can! Gbooks users can view a Timeline for each individual and company client, a snapshot bringing together the following information:
- Details of all emails sent through our integrated mailing system
- Details of tasks added for the client by the user or by other members of the firm
- Records of all meetings and phone calls recorded for the client
- Details of any Notes added for the client
The list is displayed in chronological order, starting with the most recent, and can be expanded to see a longer history and shrunk back again. The initials of the Gbooks user who took the original action are displayed, and the current status is displayed where appropriate.
New notes, emails and contact records can be added from the client’s main summary page with ease, and changes and updates can be made to existing records.
We have also upgraded our client invoicing. Gbooks subscribers can now create an invoice direct from the client’s main summary page, and email a PDF version straight to the client with the click of a button.
The main client summary page also shows details of all previous invoices issued to the same client, and shows whether each invoice has been paid, partially paid or is still outstanding. You can also send reminders for overdue invoices direct from the summary area.
The power of integration
These latest enhancements from Gbooks is yet more proof of the difference a powerful integrated system can make to your practice. You can manage most of your client’s compliance and communications direct from a single summary page, without the need to manage multiple systems and databases.
Here is a list of just some of what you can do from the client summary page:
- View, add or edit contact and tax details for the client
- View impending deadlines
- View, create or edit accounts and/or tax returns
- Add completed tax documents to the client’s digital Taxlocker
- View other people or businesses connected to the client
- View, add or edit notes, phone calls, meetings, and tasks for the client
- View previous invoices issued and the client’s payment history
- View, add or edit invoices and email them direct to the client
These features and innovations help you to provide a better customer experience, access information more quickly and reduce the time you spend on dull (and usually non-billable) administrative work. This will allow you to do more with the same resources, take on more clients, or just spend more time in the garden!