How mid-market Cloud accounting software will help you grow
It’s exciting when a company proceeds to grow from one small office to a multi-entity success story, but this often comes with challenges. Now the business demands more detailed business analysis. And, particularly when making big financial decisions, confidence in the numbers is imperative.
Find out how we can help your growing pains - get the business intelligence data you need. And become a trusted advisor to the business.
Moving from starter cloud accounting systems
Traditionally, many companies struggle to find the right accounting software as they grow. Many need more functionality and more sophisticated reporting, but it still needs to be cost-effective and easy to implement and maintain. That’s where mid-market solutions, such as AccountsIQ, can help.
Who could benefit from AccountsIQ?
Generally, our clients want to keep their finance function lean and efficient. They want to automate as many day-to-day finance tasks as possible to save time and money.
They’ve also normally outgrown their starter accountancy package and need:
- Workflow and collaboration tools to improve efficiency and productivity, including full AP automation
- Automated consolidation of group financial reports and management reporting
- Real time reporting across multiple entities, in different currencies with multiple cost and project codes for analysis
- Integration of their accounting software with other business systems, such as their CRM
- Fast implementation, full training and on-going support.
Our software is suitable for clients from most sectors. We support companies as diverse as financial services providers, technology developers, architects, recruitment agencies, property consultants and renewable energy suppliers. We’re also the finance system of choice for more than 100 charity and not-for-profit organisations.
You can read our customer success stories here.
Discover why 400 companies such as IFX Payments, GP Bullhound and WCVA have moved to AccountsIQ in the last couple of years and join us for our next Webinar.
WEBINAR: Scaling up for Growing Companies
WHEN: 11am, Thursday 25th August 2022
This webinar will cover:
- An intro to AccountsIQ
- Why companies outgrow other systems and how we help them scale
- Quick demo of AccountsIQ
You might also be interested in
Award-winning cloud accounting software for multi-company businesses.