New features and templates added to Solution Centre
In the latest releases of its Solution Centre, BTCSoftware have introduced new feature updates to save accountancy and financial professionals valuable time.
In direct response to its customers’ recommendations and suggestions, award-winning BTCSoftware has introduced new updates and improvements to its software to better support its users and their work.
PM Solution and SA Solution
BTCSoftware’s award-winning practice management solution has passed the HMRC 2018 test case recognition process for Trust Tax Returns and the R40 Claim for Repayment. The latest release of PM Solution now includes the following helpful features and improvements:
- New report for tax years 2017 and 2018 which checks all of the Individual Tax Returns for those years and lists the returns which have been incorrectly calculated or are subject to exclusions and require attention
- Updated HMRC Individual Tax Calculation and Exclusions for year ending 5 April 2018 – Note: Exclusion 90 has not been implemented as we are awaiting an update from HMRC
- Updated HMRC Individual Tax Calculation and Exclusions for year ending 5 April 2017. We have also included additional updates to Exclusions 70 and 79 which HMRC have privately shared with us
- Added a Client menu item and buttons to the main client form to open BTCSoftware’s Company Secretarial Solution
- Added a general notes field to the main client forms
In its latest release of AP Solution, BTCSoftware has announced a number of handy and time-saving templates for accountancy and finance professionals:
- Company Large or Medium FRS 102
- Company Small FRS 102 1a
- Company Small (Limited by Guarantee) FRS 102 1a
- LLP Small FRS 102 1a
- Micro Entity FRS 105
- Micro Entity (Limited by Guarantee) FRS 105
In its latest release of CT Solution, BTCSoftware has announced a number of handy and time-saving templates for finance professionals.
- By popular demand, we have reinstated the Corporation Tax Payable detail on the Corporation Tax Calculation section
- To match SA Returns, bank account details on the CT Return now roll forward from one year to the next
How to get the release
Current subscribers to these products will receive an automatic update, which can also be downloaded here. If you would like to subscribe to these products or our Solution Suite contact Tim and Dan for a demo or more information – tel. 0345 241 5030 or email [email protected]