Outsourcing Teams: Add AccountsIQ to the mix
Smarter outsourcing for growing practices
AccountsIQ’s mid-tier Cloud accounting software for accountants is designed to simplify and streamline accounting processes. It’s a perfect cloud accounting software solution for practices wanting to serve their growing clients needs. Our twice award winning mid-tier software solution offers you:
- Powerful solution for the management of group accounting
- Reducing time spent on consolidation and reporting
- Spending more time collaborating online and less time on client site
- Winning new clients in growing markets and locations
We work with our accounting partners to ensure that the proposition is the right fit for the right clients and the implementation is as smooth as possible. We want you to win bigger and better clients, deliver higher value to them, at the best possible margin.
Benefit from multiple powerful features
Our cloud accounting software has been specifically designed with the user in mind. Here are just some of the many features:
- Multi-Dimensional Cost Analysis
- Making Tax Digital Compliant for Group Clients
- Automated Consolidation Module
- Practice Client Manager
- Accrual Spreading and Releasing
- Seamless FX payments service with our TransferMate Global Payments integration
- Workflow approval for PO, PI and budget holders
- Collaboration Tools (Workflow Approval App & Expense Capture App)
- Enhanced Budget Module
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Live GL Reporter
- Tax Processing & Reporting (multi-jurisdiction)
- Simple Integration With Other Cloud-Based Apps
- Reporting (Suite of 250 reports, dashboards and bespoke management reporting packs)
- Fixed Asset Register
- Direct Debit Module
- Paperless office capability
Don't just take our word for it
AccountsIQ won the Mid-Market and Enterprise Accounting Software of the Year award for the second year running at the latest UK Accounting Excellence Awards and has been ranked in the top half of the Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 high growth index for the past 4 years.
AccountsIQ's solution gives businesses what they need to support growth
"Our challenge is to provide a consistent service to small but growing businesses dispersed across the UK and around the world. In the Cloud accounting software market for professional services, the systems are either too low in functionality or too complex and costly to maintain. AccountsIQ’s solution is unique in that it gives businesses what they need to support growth and it gives us what we need to serve those businesses in a very secure and robust manner." Tony Price, Partner, My Financepartner, PwC
Read the PwC Case Study.
AccountsIQ serves a diverse range of clients and multiple jursidictions
As part of our strategy as outsourced accounting providers, we realised that moving to the Cloud to service our client base was essential. AccountsIQ is now an integral part of our offering. Both staff and clients really enjoy using the software and it serves a very diverse range of clients both in terms of industry and scale across multiple jurisdictions." Gerry McNally, Owner, MBSL
Read the MBSL Case Study.
Upgrade to a more powerful solution
See AccountsIQ in action - join our webinar demo
On Wednesday 16th September, we are running a Webinar Demo of AccountsIQ's award-winning Cloud accounting platform. This 30min demo will give you a high-level overview of the powerful features, designed for mid-size businesses and with accounting, consolidation and reporting all in one powerful platform.
Time: 11am BST