Powerful mobile business intelligence and financial control now available for AccountsIQ users
AccountsIQ, a leading supplier of accounting consolidation and business intelligence solutions, has now made it much easier for customers to approve purchase orders and invoices, with the launch of their easy-to-use app for iOS and Android.
Businesses can gain significant productivity savings with this app through the increased speed in which Purchase Orders and invoices can be approved, and staff can now make approval/rejection decisions on the go.
This launch comes as the latest “mobile working” report from Deloitte has found that over 16 million workers use their smartphones for at least one work-related business activity every day. (Source: UK edition, Deloitte Global Mobile Consumer Survey, May-Jun 2017)
In addition, almost 20 percent of those surveyed said they used their smartphone for business activities during traditional non-working hours.
Darren Cran, UK MD commenting on the launch said “Our digital business community is looking for smart ways to enable business critical decisions to be made quickly in an environment, where all the controls are in place, to ensure good governance. With our mobile app we’re allowing users to collaborate safely through a smartphone, to approve, code or add information to a particular financial transaction.”
“The introduction of the AccountsIQ mobile app puts our customers collaboration experience first and allows finance to really connect with critical functions of the business regardless of location,” concluded Cran.
AccountsIQ’s new workflow app contains all the workflow history and approval tasks for actioning, in one central location and accessed through your smartphone. This makes it much easier to spot what needs approving, rather than having approval email requests littered throughout the user’s email inbox.
With AccountsIQ’s new mobile workflow app you can:
- Automate your business workflow on the go with the AccountsIQ app for your iPhone or iPad.
- Receive supplier purchase orders and invoices for approval/rejection on your mobile device.
- Review associated order/invoice original documentation, scanned attachment files, invoice details including GL coding, position relative to budgets and notes.
How AccountsIQ’s Workflow App Benefits Your Business
Links directly with the core AccountsIQ cloud accounting platform to enable on the spot approval/rejection of purchase orders and invoices - reduces procurement cycle times
- Full view of all notes, documents, GL coding and budget details associated with orders and invoices to make the right decisions in relation to expenditure
- Ability to record your own notes as part of the approval/rejection process to explain approval decisions to finance users
- Searchable audit trail of all previous approval/rejection records
AccountsIQ has over ten years’ experience bringing smarter accounting to small to mid-sized organisations and groups. With the technology and price benefits of a Cloud-based application, AccountsIQ software makes advanced accounting and bespoke reporting affordable in one monthly fee.
Its ability to scale to meet the more intricate needs of larger businesses and integrate with other applications makes our software hard to outgrow. The unique consolidation aspect makes it an ideal solution for multi-company businesses.
Tel 0203 598 7350 or request a callback