Practice Evolution Conference 2018
The ICPA will be returning to London this year with our Practice Evolution Conference taking place on 7TH June and we would love it if you could join us.
This year’s conference will focus on the issues faced by the accountant in practice. We will be looking at technical topics including 4MLD, GDPR, MTD, VAT as well as ways to help you to future proof your business and help it flourish in the coming years.
This is a great opportunity to earn 8 CDP hours as well as offering you the chance to network with likeminded accountants that are facing the same issues as yourself.
Our specially chosen speakers are all experts in their field with great presentational skills and they all have the remarkable ability of imparting help and information.
- Steve Pipe, an award-winning businessman and founder of not-for-profit ‘Accountants changing the world’ movement, will be discussing how to become the most respected and successful accountant by ‘doing good.’
- Melanie Lord, the founder of AVS VAT and a Chartered tax advisor will be discussing VAT pitfalls to avoid.
- Tony Margaritelli, the Chairman of ICPA with expert knowledge within the accountancy field will be discussing the rule of 7, elaborating on seven different topics.
- Elaine Clark, the Managing Director of award winning Cheapaccounting firm, with expertise in accountancy and IT will be discussing how to flourish in a digital accountancy world, covering many topics such as fee erosion and GIG economy.
- Colin Walker is a specialist within the Tax field and will be discussing property related tax issues.
- Steve Checkley is the Commercial Director of Taxcalc, the Chairman of the AiP which works with the regulatory bodies such as HMRC and therefore has extensive knowledge in this field. He will be discussing MTD and admin issues.
- Richard Simms, the Managing Director of FA Simms and AMLCC and a Chartered Accountant will be discussing how to be 4MLD compliant.
For more information, visit our website: www.practiceevolution.co.uk
To book your place call 0800 074 2896
We look forward to seeing you there.