Practice Evolution Conference 2019
The ICPA will be returning to the North this year with our Practice Evolution Conference taking place on the 4th July at the etc.venues Manchester, M1 3HU.
The Practice Evolution Conference is a great way to get the very latest in our profession from some of the best speakers around. With our speakers imparting expert knowledge, you will go back to work feeling inspired. There will be plenty of time to network with like-minded Accountants over a good Lunch and numerous coffee and tea breaks. How better to earn 8 hours CPD/CPE.
Our specially chosen speakers are all experts in their field with great presentational skills and they all have the remarkable ability of imparting help and information.
- Neil Tipping - Tax Investigations “A view from the top
- Della Hudson - Pricing: how to charge what you’re worth
- Elaine Clark - I love Compliance
- Mark Purdue - MTD: The very latest following Vat this April
- Sam O'Connor - Coconut: the rise of the Machines
- Tony Margaritelli - Covering current issues faced by accountants in practice
- Simon Chaplin - Unleash the Power of Peers
- Jane Aylwin - Cyber-who? Common pitfalls of operating in a cloud-based world
- Tim Pinkney - SAR's: Have you made any lately
- Paul Ryan - Well I never expected that” new clients from an unexpected source
We have added extra time for you to network with your peers over lunch, allowing you to gain insights into how they are running their practice and take away ideas on how you can improve yours.
We also have a total of 13 Exhibitors for you to talk to all offering products and services that are designed to make your life easier and more profitable.
The Practice Evolution Conference will also be returning to London on the 27th June at the Royal College of Physicians, NW1 4LE.
You can find more information about this event here: www.practiceevolution.co.uk
To book your place please call 0800 074 2896.