Practice Evolution Conference - 27th September
The ICPA will be returning to Manchester this year with our Practice Evolution Conference taking place on 27TH September and we would love it if you could join us.
This year’s conference will focus on the issues faced by the accountant in practice. We will be looking at technical topics including 4MLD, GDPR, MTD, IH, as well as ways to help you to future proof your business and help it flourish in the coming years.
This is a great opportunity to earn 8 CDP hours as well as offering you the chance to network with likeminded accountants that are facing the same issues as yourself.
Our specially chosen speakers are all experts in their field with great presentational skills and they all have the remarkable ability of imparting help and information.
Confirmed Manchester speakers:
- Danny Crates is a Paralympic icon and former world record holder and TV presenter. After retiring from international athletics, Danny continues to build on his reputation as a leading motivational speaker in the world of business and sport. His presentation is built around his “5 key elements to success” His keynote presentations leave his audience feelings inspired to pursue their goals, both personally and professionally.
- Maria Posiwnycz has a wealth of experience in all aspects of Tax with expertise in Trusts and IHT advice. Her presentation will focus on ten tax planning points to protect your client’s estate.
- Tony Margaritelli, the Chairman of ICPA with expert knowledge within the accountancy field will be discussing the rule of 7, elaborating on seven different topics.
- Martin Davey is a Product owner at Taxcalc with 17 years’ experience in the Accountancy Software Industry. His passion for software has driven him forward through all the legislative challenges we have experienced over recent years including Companies Act 2006, iXBRL, New UK GAAP, GDPR and now MTD. He will be discussing MTD and admin issues.
- Nick Lewis launched Nick Lewis Communications to help small businesses and organisations adapt to the modern online age. His presentation helps individuals understand the possible successful applications of social media for their business and how they can use/monitor online materials to meet their professional goals.
- Richard Simms, the Managing Director of FA Simms and AMLCC and a Chartered Accountant will be discussing how to be 4MLD compliant.
- Victoria Fleming has a vast experience on working with businesses on their strategic sales and service approach as well as implementing new commercial ideas and innovations. In addition, Victoria trains and coaches staff to success. She will be discussing ten simple steps to market and grow your accountancy firm.
For more information, visit our website: www.practiceevolution.co.uk
To book your place call 0800 074 2896
We look forward to seeing you there.