Sage Financials alternative up and running in a few weeks
Since announcing that Sage Financials will be discontinued at the end of 2020, many companies are looking to find an alternative system quickly. Recently we have helped numerous companies switch to AccountsIQ’s cloud-based accounting software.
"Mid February, I learned that Sage was withdrawing Sage Financials in December. We only put it in 21 months ago. So I have been looking for a good cloud-based replacement that is strong on Dimensions/Analysis Codes. Among a dozen candidates was AccountsIQ - Enterprise Accounting Software of the Year 2019.
I took a peek at a demo system and really liked it. Great scalable product, with an innovative approach to Dimensions. I hoped we might break all records and implement it in a week as our new accounting year started on 1 April. I signed a contract Wednesday morning and we went live at 4:30 on Thursday afternoon." Neil Goulder, Director of Finance & Operations, Artichoke Trust
Making the switch really simple
Like Neil Goulder from the Artichoke Trust has experienced, we’ve made the switch really straightforward for customers coming off all Sage products, so you can get on with your business accounting quickly.
AccountsIQ was developed from scratch in the Cloud, and our award-winning accounting solution is ideal for medium-sized companies who want to digitise their business. With a range of modules on offer you can future-proof your business knowing there’s a wide range of functionality you can add on at any stage.
If you need to replace Sage Financials or need more welly than entry level systems like Sage 50 I recommend you look at AccountsIQ." Neil Goulder, Director of Finance & Operations, Artichoke Trust
AccountsIQ provides a great deal of flexibility and reporting capability and for many, is a step up from the cloud systems they have been used to using. Many functions are automated allowing you to spend more time on strategic work. We offer extensive integrations with other cloud systems to maximise efficiency in your business.
AccountsIQ's financial management system has these features:
- Powerful 3 level GL structure
- Extended department analysis (up to 6 dimensions e.g. dept, sector, project etc)
- Transaction browser for drill-down to transaction level
- Simple to use with customisable tools
- Feature-rich Journal Manager, Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- Email and document manager
- Fixed Asset Register
- Full consolidation for Groups and Entities with reports generated in one click
- Report by Group company, dept, sector, project etc
- Full accounts receivable & accounts payable consolidated sales & purchases
- Intercompany transactions and recharges
- Multicurrency accounting
Paper-less online workflow approval
Mobile App for: PO & invoice approval workflow and expense capture
- Fully-interactive extended reporting (BI coding structure with up to 6 dimensions (dept, sector, project etc)
- Suite of 250 reports with editable parameters
- Management reporting packs
- Excel Add-In connection for customised analysis
- Power BI connector for graphic data visualisation.
- Open Banking ready: auto match & bank reconciliation
- Open API for easy connection with other systems
- Automated batch payment with approval
- OCR, expense, CRM, P.O.S, Power BI, Payroll connectors
- Full VAT capability & MTD connections for single entities & groups
- Full user profiling & audit trail by user
- Secure payments
Webinar: Implementing a New Finance System
At this current time, many finance leaders are considering changing their accounting software to a cloud solution. In this webinar we share our advice to ensure the transition is a big success, having helped thousands of customers make the switch from older technology and legacy systems.
When: Thursday 21st Jan, 11am GMT