Sage is coming to you in 2018: Insight, inspiration and innovation for accountants
Learn from the experts, get the most out of our latest product innovations and stay up-to-date with industry news. Join our free events in 2018 – we’re coming to you.
At Sage, accountants have been at the heart of our business for over 30 years. We understand the challenges you face, and how your practice can evolve to meet changing client demands. Our team of experts are touring the UK in 2018 to share insight on the latest industry trends, inspiration for how to grow your practice, and the latest product innovations from Sage.
Following our successful event in Birmingham in 2017, Sage Sessions is returning to bring advice and guidance on the topics that matter to you. Join us to learn more about future proofing your practice, tips on the latest technology and inspiring your clients.
We’re covering a range of topics focused on the big changes coming in 2018 and beyond;
- Practice excellence and top tips for making your business more successful
- Compliance, including a countdown to GDPR and MTD
- Moving your practice, and clients to the cloud
- Plus, other sessions specific to each event
We’re bringing our Sage Sessions events to the following cities in the first part of 2018:
- Newcastle: 20 February – Sage Gateshead. Register to attend here.
- London: 13 March – ETC Venues, St. Pauls
- Bristol: 21 March – Ashton Gate stadium
- Manchester: 17 April – Manchester Central Convention Complex
Two further events will take place in Glasgow and Dublin in April. Look out for further details coming soon.
Our free half-day events are spanning 11 locations across the UK, including:
- North West: 13 February – The Centre, Birchwood Park, Warrington
- West Midlands: 14 February – Mercure Albrighton Hall Hotel, Shrewsbury
- East Midlands: 15 February – Burleigh Court, Loughborough
- South West: 20 February – Hampton by Hilton, Exeter Airport, Exeter
- South East: 21 February – Mercure Great Danes Hotel, Maidstone
- East of England: 22 February – Huntingdon Marriott Hotel, Huntingdon
- Yorkshire & Humberside: 7 March – Mercure Wetherby, Wetherby
- North East: 8 March – Newcastle United, St. James Park stadium, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Wales: 26 March – Cardiff Marriott Hotel, Cardiff
- Northern Ireland: 28 March – Hilton Belfast, Belfast
- Scotland: 17 April – Mercure Perth, Perth
These will cover our 2018 product strategy, and how we can support you and your clients moving to the cloud.
Conferences and exhibitions
Our conferences and exhibitions will show you how to adapt to changing technology to grow your practice, and give you key insight for a more efficient workday.
Accountex North: 6 March, Manchester Central
Come and visit us and see Cameron John, our Global Director for Accountant Partners talking about how your practice can benefit from cloud accounting software.
20:20 Spring Conference: 15 March, National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham
Visit us to learn about our product roadmap and how we can help you move your practice to the cloud.
To view all our Sage events in the first part of 2018 and register your attendance, click here.