Sage Roadshows - Free events near you
Unlock the value of your software and fine tune your onboarding to Making Tax Digital with Sage and HMRC at our free events.
Sage are coming to a town near you across 13 dates in June and July, bringing Sage experts, HMRC and our award-winning partners to help you drive efficiencies in your practice. Investing 4 hours of your time means you can learn about great ways to improve your efficiencies, provide valuable insight to clients and help implement your MTD action plan.
Attended a Sage Roadshow before?
Be the first to hear about what’s happening ahead of the first peak in Making Tax Digital and new changes that are being introduced to the setup of your Agent Services Account. There are also some exciting new releases from Sage that will help you be more efficient.
Never attended a Sage Roadshow?
Join us for informative sessions to help you get the most from your software, keep ahead of changes and deliver more value to clients.
- Session 1 MTD onboarding made easier
- Session 2 Unlock the value in your Sage Business Cloud software
- Session 3 Shoebox to tax return with our integrated Final Accounts and Taxation online solutions
- Session 4 Discover how Sage and our partners can empower you to provide data insight with Cascade dashboard reporting and Castaway forecasting apps
- Session 5 Expert panel Join Sage experts, HMRC and an accountant in practice to tackle your burning questions
- Lunch and networking 1pm to 2pm
Dedicated afternoon session for you to invite your Sage 50cloud clients (2.15-3.45pm)
We’re running a Sage University Live workshop specifically designed for your clients who use Sage 50cloud Accounts and do their own VAT submissions. At the session, your clients will discover hints and tips and learn about best practice on submitting their first MTD VAT Returns. Please note, you will need to register both events if you wish to attend this session.
- Session 6 (optional) MTD made easier for Sage 50cloud business users.