Sage VAT Centre
Manage your MTD VAT clients regardless of software, for free, all in one place with Sage Business Cloud Partner Edition.
An Agent Services Account is a pre-requisite for Making Tax Digital. However, through changes introduced as part of MTD, agents are no longer able to access all the information previously available about their clients’ MTD VAT accounts.
Sage’s new VAT Centre is the first functionality to launch in the UK to mitigate this challenge; giving agents back visibility into their clients’ MTD VAT accounts. The functionality sits within Sage Business Cloud Partner Edition software and connects directly to HMRC. Visibility and insight about clients’ MTD VAT status is displayed regardless of what bookkeeping solution they are on and can be utilised for ALL clients, not just those on Sage.
- Manage MTD VAT clients regardless of bookkeeping software, for free, all in one place
- Single Authentication: removing the need to log in to ASA for every client
- View historic MTD VAT 100 information and open obligation periods for MTD clients, irrespective of bookkeeping solutions
- View payment and liability information for all clients
- Control who has access to client data through user permissions
- In-product help and support to help you make the most of this functionality
Coming Soon to Sage VAT Centre
- The ability to file both non-MTD and MTD VAT submissions from any source, simplifying processes and increasing efficiency
- Handle consolidated group and complex MTD VAT submissions all in one place
To find out more, visit Sage’s Accountant and Bookkeepers Hub.