Tax Insider Tip: How To Lose Main Residence Relief!

Brought to you by Tax Insider Ltd

This article addresses the situation of individuals who are resident in the UK; there are complex new rules relating to non-residents who seek to claim main residence relief against UK properties, but these are outside the scope of what we are looking at here.

In a recent issue of Property Tax Insider, Alan Pink looks at what is, arguably, the most favourable relief available against capital gains tax, and ways in which you can accidentally forfeit it.

As part of your 'three-free-issue'  Property Tax Insider trial, you'll get this strategy plus 11 more delivered to your doorstep.
Go here to learn more:  
>>  How To Lose Main Residence Relief!