This epidemic costs accountants thousands - do you have it?
THE EMAIL EPIDEMIC IS OUT OF CONTROL - DO YOU
SUFFER FROM THESE SYMPTOMS?
- Your inbox has several thousand emails, and you’re too scared to delete them.
- Moving important emails to Outlook folders is a headache.
- You’re anxious talking to clients because you don’t know what emails your colleagues have sent.
- You can’t see all your client correspondence, notes and emails in one place. It’s a nuisance.
- Searching for emails is a sickening waste of your time. You don’t have time to waste.
FACT: Most accountants still file emails manually, or not at all!
Moving from paper-based systems (where all client correspondence was simply in one place—the paper file) to electronic systems, caused the death of common sense filing.
Paper files are client-centric, but emails and windows documents are not. Instead they exist in discrete islands of information, not focused around the client.
The epidemic of email inefficiency costs the profession thousands of hours per annum.
Most aren’t even aware how much time is wasted. Are you one of them?
We have the cure. Why suffer?
Call us on 020 7482 7077 or email [email protected] before things get worse!