Three quick things that will really help accountants
18 months ago the book “What’s next for accountants” stayed at Number 1 on Amazon for three weeks, and was hailed by accountants and gurus across the world as a “must read”. BrightPay have persuaded the author (Shane Lukas) to celebrate the 20th anniversary of his business by giving you three ground-breaking gifts:
- GIFT 1 – An exclusive 90 minute webinar in which Shane shares the key insights from his book.
- GIFT 2 – A 40-minute one-to-one strategy meeting with Shane personally so you can pick his brains on any aspect of making your practice more successful, more rewarding or more enjoyable to run – simply book a telephone meeting slot in his diary here.
- GIFT 3 – A 20+ page Practice Performance Analysis report written by Shane specifically for your firm based on your responses to the six-minute online diagnostic you can complete here.
Crucially, whichever gifts you choose (and you can have all three) will help you to:
- Be more valuable to clients
- Win better (and more) new clients
- Charge higher prices
- Build a more valuable business
- Earn more respect, and
- Enjoy a shorter working week, with more holidays and a better work-life balance
So if you want to make things better in any of those areas, please:
- Book your one-to-one meeting with Shane here, and/or
- Complete the online diagnostic to get your personalised report here, and/or
- Reserve your place on his webinar here.
In all cases, you will also get Shane’s best-selling book as an extra gift.