Top 5 Sessions You Shouldn’t Miss at Our First SAP Concur Fusion EMEA Virtual Summit
Fusion EMEA is just a week away! Last year more than 1,000 attendees from 28 countries joined us at the Royal Lancaster hotel in London. We all find ourselves in very different circumstances this year. On July 7, we will bring our content, our customer feedback and networking opportunities to your home offices. And this new virtual format is especially exciting because it allows more people to join regardless of wherever they live, while allowing us to offer a large portion of the event content in local languages.
The team have worked really hard to ensure a jam-packed agenda with so many interesting sessions. In order to help you with planning your virtual event experience, I wanted to give you an overview of some of the key sessions I am most looking forward to:
1. Country Spotlights at 14:10 (BST): For the very first time, our SAP Concur regional leaders will be hosting these Country specific sessions to share their thoughts and insights to solving today's top business challenges. You will have the choice of the following Country Spotlights in local languages:
a. France (in French)
b. Germany (in German)
c. Southern Europe, Middle East and Africa (in English)
d. Nordics and Benelux Regions (in English)
e. United Kingdom (in English)
2. Reimagining the Travel Landscape Panel Discussion at 16:05 (BST): The changes that the global impact of COVID19 has driven over the last four months is truly astonishing. As we can now see individual countries slowly returning to what we call the ‘new normal’ we are looking ahead to how we will manage T&E in the future. This will be discussed by a diverse panel of SAP Concur customers including Xavier Lagardere from Lufthansa, Olivier Benoit from Advito and Scott Davies from ITM.
3. “Why the currency of trust is at the core of the current crisis” at 13:30 (BST): Another session you shouldn’t miss is the one immediately following the keynote featuring Rachel Botsman. Trust today is more important than ever. Rachel is recognised around the world as an expert on trust in the modern era. Her studies and work focus heavily on how technology is transforming relationships, our work, and our lives overall. She is the author of "What's Mine is Yours," which defined the theory of “collaborative consumption”. Time Magazine included this concept among its "Ten Ideas That Will Change the World." Rachel is a very engaging speaker covering a deeply human topic, so make sure you tune in.
4. Solving Spend Challenges in Times of Uncertainty at 15:20 (BST): Of course, for many businesses, the focus right now is simply on how to stay on top of their spend in these unprecedented times. There are no easy answers, but understanding what others are doing can be a source of inspiration. In this session representatives from Landbay and Screen Europe will share their learnings.
5. The next Chapter: Ensuring Business Continuity at 14:45 (BST): While we are starting to see positive news across Europe, during this session Andrea Yandreski of Bain & Company joins Steve Roberts from SAP Concur to explore what we may be able to learn from APAC and how the finance function of the future may look like, as well as the importance of digital transformation to accelerate your recovery.
Besides the many valuable sessions that can help you address a number of business challenges, our Fusion EMEA Virtual Summit will provide you networking opportunities to help you easily connect and engage with SAP Concur experts, your peers, partners and the community. Here are a few examples:
Virtual Knowledge Desk: During the live event, a well-informed group of SAP Concur experts will be available to answer questions on Concur Expense, Concur Travel, Concur Invoice and more. The Knowledge Desk team will be able to address inquiries in English, French, German, Spanish, and more.
Virtual Exhibit hall: This is our first ever virtual expo, where you can meet our partners – from innovative technology integrations to solution providers with industry or local market expertise, there’s an SAP Concur partner that’s a perfect fit for everyone. Make sure you check out our list of exhibiting partners on our website.
All of this content we have put together for you during this event is part of our continued commitment to provide you and your teams with valuable content during this challenging time. Make sure you register here to join us live or watch anything you miss on-demand later.
I hope you can join us!