Using Digital Transformation and automation to gain insight and control
Digital Transformation helps outsourcing accounting organisation, Accurise gain visibility and control over its clients’ financials.
Accurise is an outsourcing accounting organisation specialising in management accounts, bookkeeping, businesses information and support.
As an accountancy practice dealing with complex customer requirements, Accurise realised that the real value in the market is with companies that want something more than just having their statutory obligations met, such as VAT returns. Companies scaling up want insight and control, but still want to outsource their finance department.
Rob Howard, CEO of Accurise, worked at a previous accountancy practice that used manual processes to serve its clients, a means that was ultimately proving ineffective as customers felt disconnected from the numbers and felt they lacked insight and control. Rob identified the need for a larger outsourcing software and decided to embark on a new venture with Accurise.
We looked at a range of accounting solutions including Xero, but even with add-ons, it was a fragmented solution that wouldn’t suit the needs of organisations as they grow. With Xledger, we can offer our clients enhanced visibility and control, onboard them quickly, and they can use Xledger as much or as little as they want during the growth period.
Key benefits of using Xledger
- Scalable solution that onboards clients efficiently, facilitating both improved customer experience and business growth
- Real time reporting functions with the ability for customers to interrogate transactions
- Complete visibility of costs with full audit trail over approvals
- An all-in-one solution for clients covering expenses, approvals, consolidation, and live reporting; all accessible from one place
- Payment integration for clients to approve payments directly from the finance system, removing the back and forth manual correspondence
To learn more about how Xledger helps outsourcing accounting organisations like Accurise solve their customer requirements, read the full case study here.
Xledger is proud to be sponsoring the Digital Transformation Forum on Tuesday, October 13th.
The Digital Transformation Forum is dedicated to helping accountancy practices understand the latest technologies that will transform efficiency, profitability and client engagement. The Forum is part of the UK's largest technology festival for the UK accounting profession - The Digital Accountancy Week. With over 60 workshops, lightning talks and interactive sessions to choose from, there's something for everybody whether you're a small firm, a top 100 firm, or somebody just getting started on their digital transformation journey.
Our sessions will include
- From X to XL: What to do when your clients outgrow their bookkeeping system
- Reporting transformation for fast-growth businesses
- Finance transformation as a service: A framework to help you automate your client's finance function.
If you haven't already, you can book your place for the Digital Transformation Forum and the rest of the Digital Accountancy Week now.
Full event date: Monday, October 12th – Friday, October 16th
Reserve your place here or speak to our Channel and Partner manager today
0759 609 4028
Find out more about how Xledger can help you maintain the same efficiency in the office - anywhere, anytime. Request a demo and we'll go through the functionalities in Xledger that are important to your company. Your demo will take 20 minutes.