Nominations are now open for the AIA Awards 2013; designed to recognise the best that the accountancy profession has to offer.
The Award categories are as follows:
- Outstanding Contribution to the Accountancy Profession
- AIA Accountant of the Year
- Accountancy Media Outlet of the Year
- Accountancy Firm of the Year
- Accountancy Recruitment Agency of the Year
- AIA Student of the Year
AIA launched the Awards in 2012, as part of its annual Founders’ Lecture. The AIA Awards are voted for by members, and winners will be announced and presented with their awards, at the AIA Founders' Lecture on 3 October 2013.
More information and nomination forms are available to download from the AIA website: www.aiaworldwide.com/founders-lecture-awards/awards.html.
The deadline for nominations is 31 March 2013.