Need any help? Please let us know
Get Focused: How To Develop Your Niche
You'll hear from:
Are you part of a small firm looking to find your niche? Or a mid-sized firm focusing on a sector? This is the episode for you.
Niche accounting was one of the hottest trends of the last few years as firms looked to double down and specialise in a particular offering, service or sector.
In our discussion with expert specialists we will:
- Detail the risks and pitfalls of niche accounting
- Share practical first-hand tips on what works in this ultra-competitive space
- Provide insight into the benefits of niche accounting
- Share what steps you can take to find a specialism that works for your firm
- Take us through their journey and answer your questions
You’ll hear from Stephen Pell, founder of Pell Artists, winner of the Specialist Firm of the Year award in 2019 and 2020) and Lucy Cohen, co-founder of Mazuma Money, Practice Pioneer of the Year 2020 finalist and host of AccountingWEB Live's People Matters.
- Nail your niche and fast-track your success
- How choosing a niche can boost lead generation for your accountancy firm
- The pros and cons of niching
- Vegan accountant finds business niche in nature
- When is a niche, a niche?