Need any help? Please let us know
How to retain accountancy staff post-Covid
You'll hear from:
With the unknowns of post-lockdown taking new recruitment off the table for now, the UK’s leading firms are committed now more than ever to support, upskill and retain their existing employees. But as a manager or leader of a firm, what does that mean in this newly-flexible world?
How can you invest in your team’s career growth whilst ensuring your firm reaps the rewards? How can you organise role shifts and maintain productivity? How do you onboard staff with retention in mind from day one? What skills development and culture do your team value and how do you implement it? And how do you achieve all of this whilst working remotely?
We’ve brought together Lucy Cohen and Blaire Palmer to share their expert insight, based on the learnings from our UK Accounting Talent After Covid survey. After attending this session you will take away practical tips in the following areas:
- How to find the right free and paid resources to train your team
- How to ensure employees experience your company culture and benefits when working remotely
- How to implement retention strategies when planning your employee career development
- Ways to introduce role changes that won’t have a negative impact on productivity
- Understand why employee’s decide to leave and what you can do to keep them
You’ve recruited the best, don’t waste them on chasing bills. Streamline your invoicing with Ordo today.