P11D and Benefits in Kind: Tips, Traps and Tangles
About this session
Payroll expert Kate Upcraft looks at the tangles and traps of P11D Benefits in Kind and gives you the tips you need to navigate it.
Register now for this practical masterclass session where Kate looks at:
• COVID-19 considerations including travel, working from home, company cars and childcare
• Back to work planning including travel, catering, medical interventions and pensions
• Current hot topics including advisory fuel rates and new company car rates, PSAs and NMW
• Easy wins for HMRC including fuel cards, working lunches and DLAs
• Looking ahead including mandatory payrolling and OpRA final transition
An essential session on a timely topic, this workshop will be available for CPD points. You will be emailed after we have confirmed your attendance for the whole of the session.
Kate will take questions live after the session. Make the most of this opportunity to put your queries to one of the UK's leading payroll experts.
Limit: 500 places
About Payroll Unplugged:
Over a multi-part series of interactive workshops, leading payroll lecturer Kate Upcraft deals with the fallout from Government efforts to support businesses working from home during the coronavirus crisis. Comprising a full workshop with live audience Q&A, earn CPD points in this step-by-step series with one of the UK's most respected payroll experts.
As a renowned lecturer, consultant and writer with extensive industry expertise, Kate Upcraft has worked on numerous payroll audits and consultancy projects across a wider variety of sectors and industries. With a background in managing one of the largest payrolls in the country, Kate also advises on how to develop high performing payroll and HR teams and supporting payroll apprentices. She is vice chair of the Employment Tax and NI committee of the ICAEW.