Practice Growth | Pt 4: your practice is up and running, you've got great clients, you're busier than ever!
Having issues with this webinar? Please let us know
About this session
Your practice is up and running, you've got great clients, you're busier than ever! In episode four, Lucy takes on the difficult 'adulthood' years. So what is next for your practice? Do you continue with growth or stay as you are?
Lucy Cohen will be looking at strategies to build a practice that fulfils your goals, whether that’s growth or work life balance.
Viewers taking part in this session will be able to:
- Identify what their ultimate goal is
- Know how to make a plan to achieve their goal
- Understabnd different growth strategies and their pros and cons
This session dives into the challenges that an established practice has and discusses how to overcome them.
Full of proven 'been there' advice from the co-founder of the UK's first subscription-based accountancy service, put your questions direct to Lucy after the session in our interactive Q&A.
Missed an episode in this series? You can catch up here:
- Episode one is available now to watch on demand. Click here to register.
- Episode two is available now to watch on demand. Click here to register.
- Episode three is available now to watch on demand. Click here to register.
Limit: 500 places
About Practice Growth:
Each stage of growing a practice presents a challenge. From the moment you start you're faced with the pressure of securing your first client and building from the bottom up. Even when you think you've made it, you're still wrestling with the always-on culture and 'tall poppy' syndrome.