AccountingWEB Live wants you!by
Submissions for papers, presentations and speakers wanted for our new exhibition.
To be held in the Ricoh Arena, Coventry on 2-3 Dec 2020, AccountingWEB Live is our new exhibition, where we’ll be combining our best-in-class blend of inspiring and practical content with cutting edge technology showcases. The exhibition will also feature a fully CPD-accredited educational programme.
Today, we are formally announcing a call for papers and speakers for our content programme. We are working with industry experts, associations, industry veterans and the rising stars of the community to ensure our content programme is both relevant and innovative. Practical content, inspiring speakers, expert insight and live debate will be prioritised.
You can read more about the content programme here.
And now we want you to contribute!
A live content thread is available now in Any Answers where community members can submit ideas, arrange to meet up or just discuss what they would (and wouldn’t) like to see.
We want to bring you, our community, together with the wider profession and create a content programme that meets the needs of accountants and business today. Whether you’re a department head, a software engineer, a trainee bookkeeper or a finance controller, we want to know what you think.
Do you have:
- A workshop or presentation idea you want to deliver?
- A topic you want debated with your fellow community members?
- Experience in chairing panels or want to be considered as a panellist?
- An expert in a specific area of accounting and finance?
- A member of the accounting and finance profession with a story to inspire?
- Driving change and innovation within the profession?
Click here to read the full article detailing the AccountingWEB Live content programme. Whilst the programme will consider all relevant submissions, those entries covering the following five core themes will be prioritised. These include:
- Technical excellence (tax, compliance expertise, practical advice, up-to-the-minute updates)
- Investing in people (learning and development, career development, recruitment and retention, talent management, growth through teams, wellbeing)
- 2020: The new accountancy (the new skills, approaches and technology solutions needed for today's progressive accountant)
- Business fitness (lifecycle/survival hacks from formation, through growth and funding, to succession or exit, case studies from those that have been there)
- The bleeding edge (digital accounting in the raw: artificial intelligence/automation, fintech, cybersecurity, blockchain, API economy etc)
To submit a formal proposal, interested parties should visit the following link.
The submission deadline is Friday, 13th March 2020.
Submissions will be considered by the AccountingWEB Advisory Board - a panel of industry experts representing the whole of the accounting profession.
Workshops and Academy sessions for AccountingWEB Live can be offered with CPD points, on consideration and approval by the AccountingWEB Advisory Board. AccountingWEB is now a fully-accredited CPD Provider with The CPD Certification Service.
To discuss your submission, put yourself forward as a speaker/panellist or ask any questions about AccountingWEB’s content programme, contact Mike Goldsmith, Content Director, at [email protected].