Advisory Board announced for AccountingWEB Liveby
Industry veterans, technology experts and rising stars to steer content programme for new accounting exhibition.
AccountingWEB is proud to announce the initial line-up for its Advisory Board for AccountingWEB Live.
To be held in the Ricoh Arena, Coventry on 2-3 Dec 2020, AccountingWEB Live is the UK’s newest accounting exhibition, blending inspiring, practical content with cutting edge technology showcases and a fully CPD-accredited educational programme.
A mixture of industry veterans, technology experts, rising stars and business leaders, the Advisory Board will be responsible for ensuring the content programme for AccountingWEB Live will be expert, innovative, insightful and relevant to the issues accountants face in practice and business.
The line-up includes:
- ALASTAIR BARLOW | Founding Partner, flinder
- LUCY COHEN | Co-founder, Mazuma
- GLENN COLLINS | Head of Technical Advisory, ACCA
- JONATHAN GAUNT | Director, FD Works Ltd
- MIKE GOLDSMITH | Content Director, Sift
- RICHARD HATTERSLEY | Acting Editor, AccountingWEB
- NATHAN KEELEY | Partner and Head of Cloud Accounting, MHA Carpenter Box
- NICK LEVINE | Chartered accountant and journalist
- RIA-JAINE LINCOLN | Director, RJ Business Accounting
- TONY MARGARITELLI | Chairman, ICPA
- GLENN MARTIN | Owner, Avery Martin Accountants
- RAY NEWMAN | Head of Content and Insight, PracticeWeb
- YOGESH PATEL | Founder, Telic
- RACHEL RUTHERFORD | Director of Policy & Public Affairs, AIA
- JOHN STOKDYK | Head of Insight, AccountingWEB
- JERI WILLIAMS | Director, Smooth Accounting
- ANDREW WILLIAMSON | Director of Marketing and Commercial, AAT
Further names will be announced over the coming weeks.
The first job of the Advisory Board will be to review submissions for presentations and speakers. A call for papers has just been announced on AccountingWEB Live, with a submission deadline of Friday, 13th March 2020. To see guidelines for submissions and how you can get involved, click here to read our article on AccountingWEB or see the AccountingWEB Live website.
To submit a formal proposal, interested parties should visit the following link:
To discuss your submission, contact the Advisory Board or ask any questions about AccountingWEB Live’s content programme, contact Content Director Mike Goldsmith on [email protected].