No accounting for taste podcast EP7: MTD, swearing, and selling your practice
It’s not every day you have an ironman on your podcast. Last year, our guest Della Hudson completed an ironman triathlon: that’s a 2.4-mile swim, a 112-mile cycle and, just because, a marathon.
Whether a long, successful career in practice gave her the unbreakable will to finish such a task, she didn’t say.
In between superhuman feats of endurance, Hudson managed a graceful exit from her practice and is now a business consultant. She joined us to discuss the sale, as well as a host of other topics, including Oxfam, audits and sweary accountants…
Enjoy the podcast, and if you’d like more information on the stories discussed here are the links:
- MTD consultation: Known facts and regulations
- Oxfam: The reporting behind the scandal
- Carillion collapse: MPs slam Big Four’s role
- Accountant confronts clients in profanity-laced outburst
- And look out for Della Hudson’s series on preparing your practice for sale – coming later this month
To listen to the show click the play icon in the box at the top of this article, visit our Soundcloud page or subscribe wherever you get your podcasts.
We hope you enjoy the show, and if you have any topics you'd like us to cover in two weeks' time please add them to the comments box below.