September kicked off with news that JW Hinks had merged with fellow Birmingham-based accountants Austral Ryley to create one of the largest independent firms in the West Midlands.
- 1 Sept - Dains buys RSM Tenon office
- 3 Sept - Birmingham firms merge
- 10 Sept - RSM Tenon retools with trainees
- 21 Sept - ACCA elects professor as new president
- 21 Sept - PKF nabs two recruits from PwC
Log into AccountingWEB.co.uk to see full details on all these stories.
Contributions from the AccountingWEB.co.uk editorial team.